PDA

View Full Version : FS/WTT: New Black Macbook C2D For iMac/MBP or $1400 shipped

firstapple
Jan 9, 2008, 10:15 PM
I am looking to trade my new (just opened today) black macbook for a macbook pro or iMac.

Once in a while I see people post on here that they are looking for something a little more portable than their macbook pro.

I just got this on craigslist today, and is brand new. It was opened for the first time today when I went to pick it up. I opened it to make sure that what the guy said was inside, was really inside. The RAM was Apple installed as well. It is also under its first year of AppleCare until Dec. 31, 2008! Graphics card is the GMA X3100

So, if anyone wants to do a straight up trade of a gently used MBP or iMac for a great black macbook PM me. I have many pics from opening it and will post a couple in a few minutes.

AJ Muni
Jan 9, 2008, 10:18 PM
I am looking to trade my new (just opened today) black macbook for a macbook pro.

Once in a while I see people post on here that they are looking for something a little more portable than their macbook pro.

I just got this on craigslist today, and is brand new. It was opened for the first time today when I went to pick it up. I opened it to make sure that what the guy said was inside, was really inside. The RAM was Apple installed as well.

So, if anyone wants to do a straight up trade of a gently used MBP for a great black macbook PM me. I have many pics from opening it and will post a couple in a few minutes.

I have a MBP 2.0 CD, 2 GB ram, 320gb HD (just installed it) 3 year applecare, MINT MINT condition, not one scratch.

CalPoly10
Jan 9, 2008, 10:26 PM
I've got a MacBook Pro C2D 2.16GHz, 160GB HD, 2GB RAM, MINT condition. I might be willing to trade if the price is right.

Spikeanator6982
Jan 9, 2008, 10:28 PM
I have a MBP 2.2 160GB 2 or 4 GB RAM. i was thinking about getting rid of for a MB and a Mac Pro. But i wouldn't feel quite right just trading even. I think I could get some cash on top of it. I just bought this in November 2007 from apple.com

firstapple
Jan 9, 2008, 10:39 PM
Here are some pics of the unboxing...

I am not looking for a maxed out MBP, same specs as mine or as close to it would be just fine. Brand new, which this one is, runs close to 1700 (that is of course with Apple RAM which again it has)...

Like I said, I will see if anyone is looking for a trade, since they may just need something more portable... I may entertain other offers, but will see what happens first.

AJ Muni
Jan 9, 2008, 10:47 PM
check ur PMs

firstapple
Jan 9, 2008, 11:03 PM
I updated this thread to also include iMacs for possible trade, but please no base iMac offers, or anything before the alums...

Thanks for the interest so far!

firstapple
Jan 11, 2008, 10:44 AM
Alright,

There has been a little interest in trades for MBP, haven't heard from anyone with iMacs yet.

Also, changed the title to show I am willing to sell this as well. $1400 shipped in the continental US.

Would love to hear some offers for those with the newer iMacs though!