PDA

View Full Version : Free: Mac Posters *ALL GONE!*

livingfortoday
Jan 10, 2008, 06:18 PM
Hey everyone. I got some free posters when I ordered some others from Dougintosh, and I really can't think of where to put 'em. I feel like I should just pass them on to the greater Mac community, so if you want them, you can have them for the cost of shipping.

I have the PowerBook 3400 "Power in Motion" 24x36 poster in mint condition, and the TAM double-sided 24x38 poster in very good condition - it's been folded, but rolled up since.

I guess $7 each is what I'd want for these. I'd take photos, but they're easy enough to look up, and these are tough little buggers to unroll to get photos of.

Agurri
Jan 10, 2008, 06:35 PM
Yea, sure, pictures would be nice. I'm interested on the TAM poster... so as soon you have picture, I'll see :)

So, dibs on TAM.

Edit : Oh... it would be nice if at least you could find some picture of the poster on the net... I've looked and didn't find anything...

macEfan
Jan 10, 2008, 07:21 PM
I belive the tam poster looks like this:

http://www.dougintosh.com/posters/promo_posters/TAM/tam_im.html#

If you don't want it I call second dibs on the tam poster!

livingfortoday
Jan 10, 2008, 07:37 PM
I belive the tam poster looks like this:

http://www.dougintosh.com/posters/promo_posters/TAM/tam_im.html#

If you don't want it I call second dibs on the tam poster!

Yes, that is what the TAM poster looks like. The 3400 Poster is on that site too. Let me know if you still want it, otherwise I'll let MacEfan have it.

Agurri
Jan 10, 2008, 08:04 PM
Great, I'l take it :)

Oh..... and I live in Quebec, Canada. So, I'll contact you via PM.

Thanks.

livingfortoday
Jan 11, 2008, 11:26 AM
Ok, TAM poster is gone pending receipt of payment. The 3400 poster is still available! Come on! It's a great poster, and you know you want it!

Brianstorm91
Jan 12, 2008, 03:32 PM
Where're you posting from?

livingfortoday
Jan 12, 2008, 04:42 PM
Where're you posting from?

Minnesota, in the US. I actually don't have a poster tube for the 3400 poster, so anyone who wants it, please factor in 2-3 bucks for that.

teflon
Jan 13, 2008, 06:21 AM
Do you take money orders? I don't have a paypal and I don't want to get one unless I really have to.
And how much would it take to ship to Vancouver, BC, Canada?

livingfortoday
Jan 13, 2008, 06:30 AM
Do you take money orders? I don't have a paypal and I don't want to get one unless I really have to.
And how much would it take to ship to Vancouver, BC, Canada?

With the poster tube and shipping, I'm gonna say maybe $10 to Vancouver? Probably more if I went Int'l Priority Mail, though it shouldn't take that long by regular mail.

I would take a money order, though, if that's all you can do - PM me and I'll get you my address.