PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Two EVE Online PvP characters (17 and 26 mil SP)

valiar
Jan 11, 2008, 01:19 AM
I need to get an iMac for using it at the lab... And I no longer have time to play EVE much.
Thus, my two very, very nice EVE Online characters must go to a new home.

Both characters are Caldari/Civire (high Perception and Willpower).
Both are specialized in Gallente ships, and have no wasted skillpoints!
Nice character names - nothing "l33t".

Some highlights:

Character 1:
17 mil SP
Can fly AFs, HACs, Interceptors, Transport ships, and Gallente freighters. 2 weeks away from Interdictors. Great gunnery (T2 medium rails and blasters), great drones (can use Ogre IIs). Wonderful support skills, including tanking. Makes a fabulous Ishkur, Ishtar, or Deimos pilot. Can also fly as support or hauler (Obelisk is the freighter to go for).
$290 or best offer.

Character 2:
26 mil SP.
Can fly AFs, HACs, Recons, Covert ops. Gallente Battleship 5, Caldari Battleship 3. Absolutely uber gunnery: more than 6 million SP, can use large T2 blasters and railguns. Great drone skills: Drone Interfacing 5, can use Ogre IIs. Has high standings with Caldari State and a few corporations. Enough to get a few research agents. Also comes with low-grade Snake set, and some items and ships.
This is a unique character that has been very intelligently trained for almost 2 years.
$490 or best offer.

Please email me if you wish to know any particulars about the skills or attributes.

I will consider trades for any LCD iMac (G4, G5, or Intel), or a PowerBook/MacBook.
Character transfers will be done according to CCP rules. I will pay the transfer fee. You will need to have a free character slot in your own account.