PDA

View Full Version : FS: iPod Shuffle, iPhone case, Apple AV cable, Palm Wifi card, more!

r6girl
Jan 11, 2008, 03:37 PM
It is high time to get rid of some stuff I no longer use!

1G 1GB iPod Shuffle - SOLD!
I purchased this in late 2005, iirc, and rarely use it anymore (I've been paring down my iPod collection since I bought my iPhone). It is in good condition with some scuffs and marks and works perfectly. This is the model that can double as a USB thumb drive - quite handy!

The Shuffle will come with the following:
- original box and papers
- original neckstrap and cap
- new and unused OEM headphones with foam covers

I also have a DLO Flip Clip to include - this fits on the USB plug end in place of the original cap and allows you to clip the shuffle to your belt/clothing. It doesn't look like DLO sells these anymore, but here's a review of it (http://www.macworld.com/product/ipod/140/detail.html) on the Macworld magazine site.

Apple AV Cable - SOLD!
I have an Apple AV cable that I used with the 5G iPod Video that I recently sold. The cable works as intended, and shows a little cosmetic dirt (the white picks up dirt and dust fairly easily, unfortunately). Note that this cable plugs into the headphone port of the 5G and 5.5G iPod Videos, and it will NOT work with the iPhone, iPod Touch, the new iPod Classic, or the latest iPod Nano with video. Apple still sells this cable for $19 - you can see the details here (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=B5F4A608&fnode=home/shop_ipod/ipod_accessories/cables_docks&nplm=M9765G/B).

Olympus VN-2000 Digital Voice Recorder - SOLD!
I purchased this in the summer of 2006 to use in my car - I had a long commute and often thought of stuff to do while driving and wanted a way to record them. I ended up rarely using it and put it back in the box after a couple of months.

Features:
⁃ 33 hours of recording
⁃ 3 recording modes
⁃ LCD to view files and folders
⁃ Voice activation

For additional information, see this page (http://olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_archived_product_details.asp?fl=2&id=1177). This runs on 2 AAA batteries (not included). Includes the original packaging and documentation.

Palm Wifi Card
I bought this card to use with my Tungsten T5, but I hardly use my T5 anymore and want to get rid of this card.

The package states that this is compatible with the Tungsten T3, T5, and Zire 72 models. I can’t guarantee compatibility beyond these models even though Palm’s current version of this card is also compatible with the Treo 700w and Treo 700wx. Please confirm this card will be compatible with your device - it is model number P10952U. Working and like new cosmetically.

This comes in the original packing (though the top of the package was cut in order to open it) and includes the paperwork and software it came with.

Palm still sells these for $79.99 (http://store.palm.com/sm-wi-fi-card-by-palmone--pi-1853744.html). Asking $30 shipped in the U.S.

TuneWear IceWear iPhone case - SOLD!
I bought this case shortly after they were released. I’ll be honest - I hate this case (you can read my review of it here (http://macgirl.net/reviews/reviews/TuneWearIceWeariPhone.html), including pics of my iPhone in it). But, if you’re looking for a very thick and protective silicone case for your iPhone, this would be perfect for you. In like-new condition - I only used it for 30 minutes at the most.

RhinoSkin case for 5G 60GB iPod with Video - SOLD!
I used this case periodically with the video iPod I recently sold. It shows some scuffs and minor wear, but is in good condition overall. It has a detachable belt clip and a lanyard (unused). The front is clear acrylic and the rear is aluminum - it’s quite sturdy. It looks very similar to their current cases for the iPod classic. Comes in original packaging.

PayPal only accepted. All prices include shipping via priority mail in the U.S. PM me with your postal code if you want a shipping quote outside of the U.S. 100% positive feedback on eBay under profile name mneckles and on Heatware under profile name r6girl.

r6girl
Jan 11, 2008, 03:38 PM
Additional pictures attached...

MattyMac
Jan 11, 2008, 03:57 PM
Ill take the shuffle. PM me your paypal.

tominated
Jan 11, 2008, 09:31 PM
i would take the palm wifi card, but i am in australia

r6girl
Jan 12, 2008, 08:43 AM
update - ipod shuffle sold!

i would take the palm wifi card, but i am in australia

pm me your postal code and i'll give you a shipping quote. :)

Boothy
Jan 12, 2008, 09:40 AM
can you give me a quote for the voice recorder shipped to England..postal code S182FE

r6girl
Jan 12, 2008, 02:24 PM
can you give me a quote for the voice recorder shipped to England..postal code S182FE

it's $8.25 for first class international mail (delivery in 8 to 10 days, no insurance or tracking). since i'd pay $4.60 to ship it via priority mail in the u.s. i'd only charge you the difference - $3.65. there are other shipping options, but they cost more - the next option is priority mail international at $19, for which i'd charge you $14.40 ($19 minus what i'd pay for priority mail if this were being shipped in the u.s.).

let me know if you're interested! :)

Boothy
Jan 12, 2008, 02:31 PM
it's $8.25 for first class international mail (delivery in 8 to 10 days, no insurance or tracking). since i'd pay $4.60 to ship it via priority mail in the u.s. i'd only charge you the difference - $3.65. there are other shipping options, but they cost more - the next option is priority mail international at $19, for which i'd charge you $14.40 ($19 minus what i'd pay for priority mail if this were being shipped in the u.s.).

let me know if you're interested! :)

Ok,I will have it shipped by first class international,can you PM your details for payment please.:)

r6girl
Jan 14, 2008, 02:02 PM
Ok,I will have it shipped by first class international,can you PM your details for payment please.:)

voice recorder sold and shipped out today! :)

r6girl
Jan 14, 2008, 07:11 PM
prices dropped on the tunewear iphone case (to $8 shipped) and on the palm wifi card (to $30 shipped).

MattyMac
Jan 14, 2008, 08:02 PM
update - ipod shuffle sold!

Thanks...got the iPod today.

Great shape! Kinda makes me sick to see the original price tag of $129 on the back though:eek: I still can't believe they were that much.

r6girl is an awesome seller!

r6girl
Jan 15, 2008, 01:52 PM
Thanks...got the iPod today.

Great shape! Kinda makes me sick to see the original price tag of $129 on the back though:eek: I still can't believe they were that much.

r6girl is an awesome seller!

thanks! :)

mattymac is a great buyer - quick paypal and great communication!

i bought that just after the price drop to $99, but it still had the $129 sticker on it. it is crazy that they used to be that much!

r6girl
Jan 15, 2008, 05:53 PM
tunewear iphone case sold!

palm wifi card still available - now taking offers on it!