PDA

View Full Version : Expo exhibit hall pass codes ? [Free Exhibit Passes]

/dev/toaster
Jan 11, 2008, 04:13 PM
Does anyone have any exhibit hall pass codes for registration ? I would like to go check out the offerings but I don't like the idea of having to pay money for it. Sure, its only $45 ... but thats not the point :D

Drumjim85
Jan 11, 2008, 04:18 PM
Does anyone have any exhibit hall pass codes for registration ? I would like to go check out the offerings but I don't like the idea of having to pay money for it. Sure, its only $45 ... but thats not the point :D

and I'm sure you also pirate movies ... "I'd like to see this movie, but i don't want to pay ... "

Wouldn't this go against the forum rules?

marks47
Jan 11, 2008, 04:23 PM
Not at all. All vendors have codes that let them send $10 passes to anyone. Unlimited.

Also, vendors can send free ones to a set number of potential customers.

and I'm sure you also pirate movies ... "I'd like to see this movie, but i don't want to pay ... "

WildCowboy
Jan 11, 2008, 04:23 PM
Here (http://www.techrestore.com/expo/) is one through TechRestore.

(People unfamiliar with these should note that these are perfectly legal...several vendors are sponsoring free or discount Exhibit Hall passes to draw people in.)

Drumjim85
Jan 11, 2008, 04:25 PM
Not at all. All vendors have codes that let them send $10 passes to anyone. Unlimited.

Also, vendors can send free ones to a set number of potential customers.

ok.. thats different than how i read it...

So he would still be paying to get in, just at a discount?

Here (http://www.techrestore.com/expo/) is one through TechRestore.

(People unfamiliar with these should note that these are perfectly legal...several vendors are sponsoring free or discount Exhibit Hall passes to draw people in.)

thank you for the note! :D

arn
Jan 11, 2008, 04:37 PM
i'm going to allow TechShell to offer free exhibit passes in exchange for promising to visit their booth. See next post

arn

marks47
Jan 11, 2008, 04:40 PM
MacWorld (IDG) gives vendors some passes for potential customers.
We will hook you up with a free exhibit pass if you promise* to come and buy a Techshell at our booth.
Just PM me your name and working email address (IDG/Macworld will very likely send you emails after this.)

We (Techshell) will NOT spam you or use the email address for any other purpose.

*-Honor system. No strings attached.

(I can do about 50 of these, so first come, first serve. They should go out random times over the weekend, once received.)

Edit: I wanted to mention that the prices will be so discounted, you will pretty much break even if the prices are what I've heard the boss talking about.

Thanks, Arn.

/dev/toaster
Jan 11, 2008, 05:03 PM

*sigh* ... why are people so quick to accuse people of this. The exhibit hall is about selling products to users, why should I pay for this privilege ?

Drumjim85
Jan 11, 2008, 05:07 PM
*sigh* ... why are people so quick to accuse people of this. The exhibit hall is about selling products to users, why should I pay for this privilege ?

maybe its the way you phrased it... but i was wrong... :o and I'm sorry