PDA

View Full Version : PS2, 12 Games, 3 Controllers, 2 DDR Pads, Network, DVD Remote, Multitap $125+shipping

taylorwilsdon
Jan 12, 2008, 04:49 PM
If you want to get an awesome system that still gets new releases all the time, this is the one. I haven't used it in about 2 years but everything works as far as I know. They're currently with my little brother boxed up and ready to go.

I want $125+ shipping (will be alot, but I will split the cost). I looked on eBay and this price seems very good for what you are getting.

I have an additional 30 or so games in a storage locker that I could find for an extra $100. (not sure if I will be able to find them, I won't take money until I find them)

Includes:
1x Sony Playstation 2 Console
3x Genuine Sony Playstation 2 Dualshock controllers
12x Genuine Sony Playstation 2 games (list below) with boxes and most with manuals.
1x Sony official Network Adapter (ethernet addon)
1x Multi-tap adapter (allows for 4 controllers and 4 memory cards to be plugged in)
1x Sony memory card (have more but can't find them :()
2x Konami Brand DDR Dance Pads

Games are:
Simpsons Skateboarding
SSX3
SSX3 - Tricky
Madden 04
Dance Dance Revolution 2
Dance Dance Revolution 1
007 Nightfire
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
Ratchet and Clank
X Games Skateboarding
Triple Play Baseball 02
Crash Bandicoot

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/8582/dsc0021lt0.jpg

Eric Lewis
Jan 12, 2008, 05:26 PM
how much shipped to N6G4W9

taylorwilsdon
Jan 12, 2008, 06:04 PM
how much shipped to N6G4W9

$160 shipped to Canada.

taylorwilsdon
Jan 12, 2008, 10:28 PM
Should have mentioned its going to be $145 shipped to anyone else. I will eat any extra shipping costs beyond $20 (those ddr mats are huge, it has to be packed in a u haul box.

Pants Dragon
Jan 13, 2008, 03:10 PM
Probably a silly question, but would you split off a couple games? I'm interested in SSX Tricky and Ratchet and Clank.

slagonnee
Jan 13, 2008, 03:45 PM
Which part of Seattle are you located? Intersted in a local pickup?

taylorwilsdon
Jan 13, 2008, 05:00 PM
Which part of Seattle are you located? Intersted in a local pickup?

Upper Queen Anne but I can meet anywhere in a reasonable distance. I need some new clothes so I might end up going to seattle premium outlets (marysville) later today depending if I feel up to driving.

Nate13 I believe has first dibs I've accepted his offer but I will let you know if that doesn't work out.

Re: other guy; sorry no parting at this point because its not really worth the $ to do so unless you want to pay $10+ per game.

taylorwilsdon
Jan 16, 2008, 06:45 PM
Nate13 hasn't contacted me in a few days after agreeing to purchase so I'll take new offers

nate13
Jan 16, 2008, 07:07 PM
sorry man, ive been super busy and haven't had a chance to confirm that my sibling totally wants it. ill let you know by tomorrow

taylorwilsdon
Jan 16, 2008, 07:13 PM
sorry man, ive been super busy and haven't had a chance to confirm that my sibling totally wants it. ill let you know by tomorrow

Oh ok just would've like a PM. No worries. Nate keeps dibs until tomorrow. Taking precautionary offers in the interim.

taylorwilsdon
Jan 19, 2008, 03:03 PM
Ok well Nate hasn't communicated in a few days again so I'm taking REAL offers please.

nate13
Jan 20, 2008, 12:01 AM
thats fine. i didnt mean to come across as a feeler only, but this is a 12 year old girl im purchasing for. last week she wanted one, now shes leaning toward a wii. honestly i think she'd be better off purchasing this sweet bundle. if its still available sometime next week, and i have a sealed deal, ill take it. otherwise feel free to sell it to the next.

taylorwilsdon
Jan 20, 2008, 03:31 PM
thats fine. i didnt mean to come across as a feeler only, but this is a 12 year old girl im purchasing for. last week she wanted one, now shes leaning toward a wii. honestly i think she'd be better off purchasing this sweet bundle. if its still available sometime next week, and i have a sealed deal, ill take it. otherwise feel free to sell it to the next.

Whoops I didn't see this when I sent you a pm. Anyways, you sounded very certain that you intended to purchase it - I'm not sure how I could have interpreted that differently. Its not like that $135 could buy a wii, nor could you find one even if you wanted to cough up $300.

I don't care if you don't want it, I just wanted a message saying so.

taylorwilsdon
Mar 13, 2008, 09:07 PM
Dropped to $115