PDA

View Full Version : Macworld 2007, SF store and Macworld floor images???

covert
Jan 12, 2008, 06:16 PM
Well as I am in Australia I will not be able to make it this year, I was at the 2007 Macworld and it was a hoot... one thing I remember was being at the apple store in SF late the night before the Keynote and there was no movement of stock to make way for any new items etc... so I felt we would not see anything too huge, well the iphone hit, we have still yet to see it here in australia... a year on...

Can someone post some images of the sf store if something happens, and maybe some shots of the overall macworld floor, the good items, stuff that stands out, not just apple...

As for people on the forum who are not there, it will be good to have forum members post up shots of the show and items there to give us people far away a sense of the show... whats happening etc...

All of those who manage to go there this year... have a good time

Funny side note... While at Macworld San Francisco 2007 I was interviewed by CBS5, Check out their URL, it was all very fast, had to think of something to say fast, but a interesting experience, funny seeing yourself on tv,it was a quick grab out of 5 questions asked... the cbs crew was walking around on the monday morning before the keynote when we were registering to get our badges... maybe you might see them there too this year... get your face on camera???...
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=19801@kpix.dayport.com