PDA

View Full Version : Cancel my order

iEric
Oct 11, 2003, 04:45 PM
How do I cancel an order on the Apple Website?

slightly
Oct 11, 2003, 06:11 PM
The easiest way is just to call their customer line: 1-800-MY-APPLE. If the item hasn't yet been shipped, you should be able to cancel with no complications. If it's shipped, check their policy page for details on how to return the item:

http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/salespolicies.html

iEric
Oct 12, 2003, 05:03 PM
Hey does Apple.COM ship to Canada? Cause they have the iTrip posted and the WebStore in Canada does not.

slightly
Oct 12, 2003, 06:47 PM
Again, best to call them. The iTrip might be a special case due to your country's broadcast laws: I know it's illegal in the UK, for example. If so, they're not gonna ship it to you.

mrjamin
Oct 12, 2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by iEric
Hey does Apple.COM ship to Canada? Cause they have the iTrip posted and the WebStore in Canada does not.

could be illegal in canada? it is in the UK

if it is, your best bet is ebay

oldschool
Oct 12, 2003, 07:21 PM
its not illegal...just buy it at a macstation or something...where are u? bc?

Duff-Man
Oct 12, 2003, 10:54 PM
Duff-Man says....many 3rd party products sold at the USA Apple store are not on the Canadian store. The iTrip is made by Griffin is it not? Try their website and see who their Canadian dealers are....or try at MacWarehouse.ca (http://www.macwarehouse.ca) - they carry it for about $50cdn Ithink.....oh yeah!

iEric
Oct 13, 2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by oldschool
its not illegal...just buy it at a macstation or something...where are u? bc?

Yes I am in British Columbia

and as buying from the Griffen site...they want to charge me 22 bucks to STANDARD ship my item...and what makes it more outrageous, thats 22 dollars US! LOL

iEric
Oct 13, 2003, 11:36 AM
I got one from eCost.com..its only 30 bucks US! plus 7.50 shipping! what a deal! AND they are shipping on October 15th..even faster than what the Griffen site says! YAY
plus, they promise that there will be no duties cause of this program they have..its actually very Canadian-Friendly LOL