PDA

View Full Version : How about a Mac "Freak-out" commercial?

sellitman
Jan 13, 2008, 09:51 PM
Apple will do a hidden camera ad at the show where they pretended that they no longer have an optical drive in their Mac Book. They didn't tell the people they were on TV until after the fact, and let me tell you something: People like... really love their Optical drives.

Their reactions ranged from suspicious disbelief to complete rage! :eek:

coolant113
Jan 13, 2008, 09:53 PM
i would have a mixed reaction to that.. the plus in not having one in is that it would be smaller.. but the downfall would be the inconvenience of carrying an external one around...:apple::apple:

ClassicMac247
Jan 13, 2008, 09:56 PM
My jaw would drop.

coolant113
Jan 13, 2008, 09:57 PM
just like when they put the hidden camera in burger king and said there were no whoppers people went friggen crazy!! burger king got alot of publicity for that commercial :apple::apple:

CF Fighter
Jan 13, 2008, 11:22 PM
They just keep showing the Las Vegas BK in their ads. I'm still not 100% convinced that they actually pulled a prank off like that. I know we Americans love our Fast Food industry, but really would people start yelling like that over a freaking burger?

eric55lv
Jan 14, 2008, 12:26 AM
They just keep showing the Las Vegas BK in their ads. I'm still not 100% convinced that they actually pulled a prank off like that. I know we Americans love our Fast Food industry, but really would people start yelling like that over a freaking burger?

I was there when that happened I did not start yelling like the other people I was like ok then