PDA

View Full Version : Jay-Z Performance at keynote?(Just a thought)

aznkid25
Jan 14, 2008, 09:49 PM
Just a thought, but since there has been some speculation that Jay-Z might have a record label with Apple, what do you guys think of Jay-Z being the musical guest performing at the end of the keynote tommorrow? Again, this is just a thought.

hovitos-way
Jan 14, 2008, 10:05 PM
Haha...This would be LEGENDARY!!! However, I seriously doubt the Jay-Z affiliation with Apple considering he was in the Bill Gates retirement spoof at CES and even on the Jay-Z website (www.rocafella.com) he has a link to a Bill Gates spoof...Surely not the behaviour of an Apple associate.

I could be wrong, but just making some observations.

callmemike20
Jan 14, 2008, 10:16 PM
Haha...This would be LEGENDARY!!! However, I seriously doubt the Jay-Z affiliation with Apple considering he was in the Bill Gates retirement spoof at CES and even on the Jay-Z website (www.rocafella.com) he has a link to a Bill Gates spoof...Surely not the behaviour of an Apple associate.

You would think that all MS employees have zunes, but many have ipods.

hovitos-way
Jan 14, 2008, 10:27 PM
You would think that all MS employees have zunes, but many have ipods.

I don't doubt that, but do you think that someone such as Steve Ballmer or someone who is about to go into a big partnership with MS would be filming a commercial for Steve Jobs? :rolleyes:

vandlism
Jan 14, 2008, 11:10 PM
Surely not the behaviour of an Apple associate.

How would you explain Al Gore and Bono in the video then? This is just Microsoft taking all the star power from Apple by persuasion of cash.

hovitos-way
Jan 14, 2008, 11:17 PM
How would you explain Al Gore and Bono in the video then? This is just Microsoft taking all the star power from Apple by persuasion of cash.

Agreed. BUT, surely someone who would be becoming a high-profile employee/partner of Apple will have some clause in his contract stating he can't do certain things...i.e, Being in a Microsoft commercial.

I am not trying to say that it WON'T happen, just that its unlikely to happen.