PDA

View Full Version : Who actually didn't sleep?

mrat93
Jan 15, 2008, 06:32 AM
Yesterday, I heard a lot of "OMG I won't be able to sleep tonight"'s. Honestly who actually didn't sleep?

netdog
Jan 15, 2008, 06:40 AM
People who got on line at 2am for the keynote. Do we have anybody from that line reading these forums at the moment?

mashinhead
Jan 15, 2008, 06:50 AM
i'm west coast and awake, but it has nothing to do with macworld, rather jetlag.

being up at 3 am is boring, being out til 3 am is fun.

jeremyrader
Jan 15, 2008, 07:10 AM
I couldn't sleep.

Of course, that's probably because I'm at work and would get fired for doing so, thus losing my corporate discount on :apple: products... :D

wongulous
Jan 15, 2008, 07:20 AM
Me! But then, I work from midnight (CST) until 8am... what will be hard is staying up until 11... but then, the adrenaline high!! OH YES. Then profit.

CorkBOY
Jan 15, 2008, 07:27 AM
Me Could'nt Have been putting off buying more apple products since Sep for this SAD >>>> i know

mynameismatt89
Jan 15, 2008, 08:03 AM
I didn't sleep.... very much. I was up reading for school, but I was thinking of Macworld the whole time :D

drumpat01
Jan 15, 2008, 08:09 AM
I didn't sleep very well at all. I was half excited about today and half worried about my pregnant girlfriend. Oh what a life...

goldenlotus
Jan 15, 2008, 08:26 AM
I sleep during the day so I've been up. Maybe catch some zzz's while I wait for the video link.

Puck.
Jan 15, 2008, 08:29 AM
I didn't sleep very well at all. I was half excited about today and half worried about my pregnant girlfriend. Oh what a life...

Probably worried that the baby is going to come out looking like the mailman

Cybergypsy
Jan 15, 2008, 08:29 AM
Slept well but woke up early and hit the laptop the minute i woke up.....PS still in bed!

MacinDoc
Jan 15, 2008, 08:30 AM
I didn't sleep much, but then again, I was working.

goldenlotus
Jan 15, 2008, 08:30 AM
Probably worried that the baby is going to come out looking like the mailman

hahaha... I seriously laughed!

evilyankeefan
Jan 15, 2008, 08:40 AM

If your girlfriend was delivering today, do you call the baby Steve? :)

Congrats on the baby!

MacRumorUser
Jan 15, 2008, 08:42 AM
Yesterday, I heard a lot of "OMG I won't be able to sleep tonight"'s. Honestly who actually didn't sleep?

who cares about macworld... I was too busy having rampant sex to sleep... does that count ;)

Puck.
Jan 15, 2008, 08:48 AM
who cares about macworld... I was too busy having rampant sex to sleep... does that count ;)

Wow good job, you got 2 minutes less sleep than those of us who didn't get laid last night.

MacRumorUser
Jan 15, 2008, 08:50 AM
Wow good job, you got 2 minutes less sleep than those of us who didn't get laid last night.

LOL!! Oy i've told you before. Stop watching through those damn binoculars!!! :rolleyes::):D

GoCubsGo
Jan 15, 2008, 09:21 AM
I got $20 that says you tell stories. ;)
LMFAO nice. :)

I don't lose sleep over things like this. I have a giant list of things that keep me up at night, a silly product annoucement doesn't seem to be on that list. However, maybe to the macdorks it would sound cooler if I said I got 2 hours sleep last night because I was thinking about MW instead of thinking about everything else. ;) So yeah, that's what it is.

wongulous
Jan 15, 2008, 09:22 AM
She's too busy with problems way above our heads, like how to be an amazing boss and who she is going to powertrip over today. ;)

MacRumorUser
Jan 15, 2008, 09:29 AM
I got $20 that says you tell stories. ;)

LOL! Shush jessica, you'll spoil the deal with OK magazine :p

But yeah! I didn't lose any sleep last night over MacWorld either.

TBi
Jan 15, 2008, 09:32 AM
I slept so well i was actually late for work (well that's my excuse anyway)!