PDA

View Full Version : are the yankees going to do what they always do

jefhatfield
Oct 12, 2003, 10:21 PM
and barrel throughout the post season and capture another world series while the country wants another interesting series, such as a cubs-red sox matchup? or a cinderella season like the marlins of this year?

Juventuz
Oct 12, 2003, 10:34 PM
Well consider me and my part of the country not wanting a Cubs-BoSox World Series.

I'd like to see a Cubs-Yankees WS with the Yankees taking it.

Waluigi
Oct 12, 2003, 10:43 PM
It's boring to see the Yankees in the world series, because they always win. The Red Sox vs. Cubs or Marlins would be so much more interesting because the outcome would be completely unpredictable. Un fortunately as a Red Sox fan, if they make it past the Yankees, I'll have to watch them loose in the late innings of game 7, but it would still be better then watching the predictable Yankees win it yet again.

--Waluigi

Phatpat
Oct 12, 2003, 11:04 PM
Cubbies all the way!!!

MrMacMan
Oct 13, 2003, 12:30 AM
Cubs Vs. Yanks in WS.

No way its turning out differently.

jefhatfield
Oct 13, 2003, 11:09 PM
wow, with the red sox win tonight, the american league championship series is tied up at 2 all

with the cubs up 3-2, it looks good for them

i hope the cubs win tomorrow and close this thing off for the national league championship...and have the red sox go up 3-2 also

Chmeeee
Oct 13, 2003, 11:14 PM
Another vote for the Cubs/Sox. When was the last time you saw that match up? Oh wait...

Kwyjibo
Oct 14, 2003, 12:05 AM
cubs and red sox all the way

cubs are going to win with prior on the mound tomorrow and if not wood pitches on wednesday... we will win one of those games especially since its back in wrigley.

I think that if the cubs keep with the offense they've showed in this series they can beat any team including the yankees. I mean they have been playing great ball in the playoffs even white sox fans can't deny that. Beckett shut us down but its not like a potential chance for the dtrain or that guy who throws into the stands is much toworr yabout. the marlins don't have the pitching to make it much further

jayb2000
Oct 14, 2003, 11:22 AM
Ok, I think Cubs versus Red Sox, and, during the break between the 8th and 9th innings, of the 7th game, with the score tied at 7-7, a metorite is going to hit the stadium and thus preserve the space-time continuum that would otherwise be destroyed by either of these teams winning a world series! :p

GO SOX!!

wdlove
Oct 14, 2003, 01:45 PM
I would also like to see the Cubs and Red Sox. Today is trully very crucial for both. I just hope won't be marred by the incidents on Saturday.

"Go Sox"

"Cowboy Up" Just hope I don't get arrested for copyright infringement! :p Two college students got fined $300 for producing T-Shirts without getting authorization. The police are more concerned about this than scalpers.