PDA

View Full Version : Did Intuit bother to show at MacWorld?

loft3
Jan 16, 2008, 07:50 AM
Does anyone know if Intuit showed up at this MacWorld? They still haven't announced Quiken 2008 for Mac.....

NinjaMonkey
Jan 16, 2008, 08:35 AM
Apparently there won't be a Quicken '08 for the Mac. It has been replaced by a new app that looks pretty slick. See the link below for more info.

http://arstechnica.com/journals/apple.ars/2008/01/15/macworld-ars-quicken-no-more

loft3
Jan 16, 2008, 08:53 AM
Do you know where I can sign up for the beta?

NinjaMonkey
Jan 16, 2008, 01:02 PM
I didn't see a link on Intuits site earlier but I didn't have much time to look around. If I find one I'll post it.

scr1968
Jan 16, 2008, 04:09 PM
I worked the show yesterday and I swear on the way to the restroom or getting something to eat I saw a few people with Intuit shirts walking in the other direction. So they had a booth somewhere.

SR

Silencio
Jan 16, 2008, 05:04 PM
Yes, they have a booth.

No, I didn't go in - I would have yelled at some poor booth drone about the sorry state of QuickBooks for Mac for a good 45 minutes if I had. :mad:

Another company that has turned a cold shoulder towards the Mac recently who supposedly has a booth this year (though I must have not seen it in the West Hall yesterday): EMC Insignia. I need to go back to the show, track down their booth, and yell at one of their poor booth drones about the sorry state of Retrospect for Mac. :D

Sky Blue
Jan 16, 2008, 06:05 PM
Yes, they have a booth.

No, I didn't go in - I would have yelled at some poor booth drone about the sorry state of QuickBooks for Mac for a good 45 minutes if I had. :mad:

Another company that has turned a cold shoulder towards the Mac recently who supposedly has a booth this year (though I must have not seen it in the West Hall yesterday): EMC Insignia. I need to go back to the show, track down their booth, and yell at one of their poor booth drones about the sorry state of Retrospect for Mac. :D

Did you bother to read the thread before you posted?

Sky Blue
Jan 16, 2008, 06:10 PM
Do you know where I can sign up for the beta?

https://quicken.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/quicken.cfg/php/enduser/sign_up.php

Silencio
Jan 18, 2008, 05:35 PM
Did you bother to read the thread before you posted?

No. I posted just to piss you off. Mission accomplished!