Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SundayEveryday

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
Got a 5.6 inch Digi photo frame for my wedding. Frame will not acnowledge the connection (tried re-starting with cord in place, out and then in, hot swapping - no variables work...). Tried loading images on a 2GB flash drive and it will not accept the info that way either. I know the flash was plugged in correctly since it lit up and tried to load. I do not have a digital camera.

I am just trying to get my wedding photos off my computer and off of CD's and onto the frame. The memory use is killing my computer speed. Ram is coming in a few paychecks, but I feel I have the proper tools to do this little memory use improvement.

HELP!?!

Is there a driver I need to make my year 2000, 500MHz, Powerbook G3 (128 MB) Mac running Safari (OS 10.2.8) work with this frame? I am not a techie, and Pandigital keeps disconnecting me.

:confused:
Sunday Everyday

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
It's a good thing to get more RAM if you don't have enough for your pograms.

But the only time that having lots of photos on your machine's hard drive impacts the performance is when you try to open iPhoto or another image catalog program that tries to list or preview all the images. Reducing the number of files on the hard drive does not reduce the load on RAM.

The only other time is if you have run your hard drive completely full.

As far as the frame goes, get on the web and see if you can track down the manufacturer for support.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.