PDA

View Full Version : MBA shipping by Feb 8 ?!!!!!!

CaptainCannabis
Jan 17, 2008, 11:43 AM
I pre-ordered the MBA because my PB17 broke like 5 days ago... I was hoping it would start shipping by the 30th but it doesnt ship until Feb 8th, and it delivers by Feb 13!!!!!!!! OMGGG! I think I'm going to cancel the order and get a MBP17 which ships by tomorrow and delivers by Saturday. Stupid :apple: You need to be a geek like me to buy the MBA, but you need to be retarded to wait 1 month to get it delivered.

Do they update the shipping days? If not I'm def going to cancel the order.

ob81
Jan 17, 2008, 12:01 PM
heh. I think you need to make up your mind with what you want. If you are considering getting a MBA, you should be getting a macbook, not a MBP. 2 different levels of gear you are fumbling over.

iEric
Jan 17, 2008, 01:20 PM
well steve said that they would be shipping in 2 weeks and feb 8. so i'm hoping they're going to update the estimated ship date.

djinn
Jan 17, 2008, 01:26 PM
I pre-ordered the MBA because my PB17 broke like 5 days ago... I was hoping it would start shipping by the 30th but it doesnt ship until Feb 8th, and it delivers by Feb 13!!!!!!!! OMGGG! I think I'm going to cancel the order and get a MBP17 which ships by tomorrow and delivers by Saturday. Stupid :apple: You need to be a geek like me to buy the MBA, but you need to be retarded to wait 1 month to get it delivered.

Do they update the shipping days? If not I'm def going to cancel the order.

I don't think you don't know what you want. You went from a 17" to a 13.3 ultra portable back to a 17". I would really think what you would use this computer for. Desktop placement vs ultra-portable.