PDA

View Full Version : Beatles see no future online

MacBytes
Oct 14, 2003, 08:11 PM
Category: News and Press Releases
Link: Beatles see no future online (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3190052.stm)

Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Approved by Mudbug

Sayhey
Oct 14, 2003, 08:26 PM
At least the Fab Four (or what's left of them) are not singling out Apple. They hate all online music stores.

bousozoku
Oct 14, 2003, 09:32 PM
It sounded just like George Harrison. He's so upbeat and pleasant. ;)

zulgand04
Oct 14, 2003, 09:38 PM
im upset, im a big fan of the beatles and would love to dl there music legit, but 34$ for a 2 cd set of them is jus too much for me though i really enjoy the music. I had been hopeing they would at some point in the near future, but if it took so long to go CD this will not happen for a long time. :(

-neal

Balin64
Oct 14, 2003, 10:15 PM
They will have the music on-line eventually... when no one buys CD's anymore, the remaining Beatles' estates and interests will still have a rapacious need for cash... they will join.

As for myself, I already own all their music... still looking forward to the release of the new-found tapes this year in the Netherlands...

Love the Beatles. Love Apple Computer. Both have their faults. Oh well.

TwitchOSX
Oct 14, 2003, 10:34 PM
I have never liked the beatles. Probably just my age.. but thier music has always sounded literally gay to me. Its like the beach boys. I guess I liked the beach boys when I was a kid, like 7 years old, but I grew out of that really quick. I hope the Beatles hold out for a long time on the online music stuff. That will show them who is boss. Not that it matters, most of them will be dead in like 15 years. I REALLY hate Apple Corps though. Lame company that hangs around just to sue Apple Computer when they do something. I hope Apple Computer kicks thier ass back to the stone age with this lawsuit. Its retarded to say that you can sue a computer maker for putting SPEAKERS on a fricken computer. Or, apple can ust pony up like 2 million and be on thier way.

Balin64
Oct 15, 2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by TwitchOSX
I have never liked the beatles. Probably just my age.. but thier music has always sounded literally gay to me. Its like the beach boys. I guess I liked the beach boys when I was a kid, like 7 years old, but I grew out of that really quick. I hope the Beatles hold out for a long time on the online music stuff. That will show them who is boss. Not that it matters, most of them will be dead in like 15 years. I REALLY hate Apple Corps though. Lame company that hangs around just to sue Apple Computer when they do something. I hope Apple Computer kicks thier ass back to the stone age with this lawsuit. Its retarded to say that you can sue a computer maker for putting SPEAKERS on a fricken computer. Or, apple can ust pony up like 2 million and be on thier way.

From your diction I detect that not only are you very young and in bad need of grammar and history classes, but also need to do a bit more research before posting. Someday grasshopper... you will see... And by the way, it is California, not Cali. Nothing against you, but that abbreviation has always bothered me...

Flowbee
Oct 15, 2003, 01:41 AM
Remember how long it took them to put their albums out on CD?

TwitchOSX
Oct 15, 2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Balin64
From your diction I detect that not only are you very young and in bad need of grammar and history classes, but also need to do a bit more research before posting. Someday grasshopper... you will see... And by the way, it is California, not Cali. Nothing against you, but that abbreviation has always bothered me...

Well, I dont know where you are coming from, but yea, I am not 40, so I didnt grow up on the Beatles in my 20's. Research?.. what do I need to research? As for Cali,.. well, I'm from California.. or rather, was from as I have recently moved to Oregon. I know Im not from Idaho or any other simple state, but Cali is a pretty accepted term for California. If it bothers you, I'm sorry. There isnt much I can do about your problem.