PDA

View Full Version : Good Keyboard for Mac

XnavxeMiyyep
Oct 14, 2003, 11:04 PM
I spilled water on my Apple Pro Keyboard today(right now I'm using the condensed iMac G3 keyboard:eek: ), and while it is being dried by a mini-fan, there doesn't seem to be much hope for it. Does anyone know of any good(preferably cheap) keyboards for Mac?

bousozoku
Oct 14, 2003, 11:30 PM
I like anything Logitech and Kensington is generally good too. Kensington has a new Studio keyboard out to match their Studio mouse now.

I would not suggest MacAlly. I have an iMedia keyboard that is just sitting because it would turn the computer on by itself. :D

LimeiBook86
Oct 14, 2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by bousozoku
I like anything Logitech and Kensington is generally good too. Kensington has a new Studio keyboard out to match their Studio mouse now.

I would not suggest MacAlly. I have an iMedia keyboard that is just sitting because it would turn the computer on by itself. :D

Maybe you just have a ghost...

BOO!!

The new Apple Keyboards are nice, I got one for my desktop. I was previously using the keyboard that came with my Dad's old Power Mac 7500. Haha. I love my new keyboard. Although the keys feel odd to press I would sugest getting one of those gel keyboards that roll up and are water proof. I'm pretty sure they have one here: http://www.coolmacstuff.com/catalog/?

just my two cents...

ScottDodson
Oct 14, 2003, 11:42 PM
I agree...MacAlly for some reason has always had some problem here or there for the imac my roommate had at school. I would suggest the Logitech Elite Keyboard....cheap (39.95) and has a bunch of nice features (dial volume, itunes control on keyboard, 9 programmable buttons...good for apps, webpages, etc. Also has a scroll wheel and back button on the far left. Nice and comfortable, with included removable hand rest.....just a great keyboard!!!!

Logitech Elite Keyboard (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=products/details&CRID=1&CONTENTID=5013&countryid=19&languageid=1)

FuzzyBallz
Oct 15, 2003, 12:58 AM
If the logitech elite is on your wishlist, might as well get the MX Duo. Comes w/ the wireless Elite kb and MX700 mouse. Awesome combo. I got the wireless navigator duo (black) set for my dual G4.