PDA

View Full Version : Genious case for MBA!!!

Mastamarek
Jan 20, 2008, 11:50 AM
When I get the MBA its gonna be a must have for me ... only $29
http://mseliga.wordpress.com/2008/01/19/airmail-case/

ahaxton
Jan 20, 2008, 12:00 PM
I wanted a manila envelope like case since the keynote unveiled it with the commercial. Though the site selling it seems very amateur, and saying handmade makes me have second thoughts. I'm going to wait for the professionals to come out with one.

Oh yeah, and that blog link. Man is that a crappy blog. Out of all the good blogs you found the link through that one? lol

Airforce
Jan 20, 2008, 12:05 PM
I wanted a manila envelope like case since the keynote unveiled it with the commercial.

Wow, what people will spend money on amazes me some time... :eek:

iDAG
Jan 20, 2008, 12:06 PM
That is funny. :D I went and got a real envelope like that just for fun, it is right next to me on my desk. :)

samh004
Jan 20, 2008, 12:07 PM
I think a properly padded case that looks like that would be awesome, but I'd want to make sure it looked authentic while protecting the MBA properly.

ahaxton
Jan 20, 2008, 12:08 PM
Wow, what people will spend money on amazes me some time... :eek:

Will it make you feel better if we call it

Manila Security Envelope Case for the MacBook Air?

Like those fake books you can hide stuff in lol

aiongiant
Jan 20, 2008, 12:13 PM
That is funny. :D I went and got a real envelope like that just for fun, it is right next to me on my desk. :)

won't that suck if someone actually mistakes it as a real manila envelope at the office and takes it LOL

iDAG
Jan 20, 2008, 12:15 PM
won't that suck if someone actually mistakes it as a real manila envelope at the office and takes it LOL

That and your MacBook Air :eek::D

shoulin333
Jan 20, 2008, 01:25 PM
meh ugly...

i bought a neoprene 12" case... im sure it will fit this notebook, nice, plain black