PDA

View Full Version : You knew it was coming.

jman2003
Jan 20, 2008, 04:00 PM
Why are all of you getting so mad that the MacBook Air doesnt have this, this. All of us expected all these things, it is like me saying, "i want the green apple!" and getting the green apple "HEY! i thought it was RED!"
So stop whining about that it does not have these things, most of you sayd that you werent going to get it anyway!
Although i wish it did have these I am ok without them.

-Jonah

P.S. I really hope that either Apple or some 3rd party company makes a all-in-one USB hub and superdrive. If not, is it really that hard to carry around a small USB hub?!?!?!?

dukebound85
Jan 20, 2008, 04:02 PM
not another thread on this..

JML42691
Jan 20, 2008, 04:02 PM
I love how there is at least one of these threads created every 2-3 hours. But in this case we have 2 made within 1 minute of each other.

thesdx
Jan 20, 2008, 04:27 PM
Why are all of you getting so mad that the MacBook Air doesnt have this, this. All of us expected all these things, it is like me saying, "i want the green apple!" and getting the green apple "HEY! i thought it was RED!"
So stop whining about that it does not have these things, most of you sayd that you werent going to get it anyway!
Although i wish it did have these I am ok without them.

-Jonah

P.S. I really hope that either Apple or some 3rd party company makes a all-in-one USB hub and superdrive. If not, is it really that hard to carry around a small USB hub?!?!?!?

There are a lot of these threads, but they have good points. The MacBook Air wasn't designed to be a supercomputer. It was designed for people like me who have a desktop, but want a computer they can take anywhere. If you want a more powerful machine, buy a MBP.