PDA

View Full Version : Hanns-G 19" widescreen display???

Liebo11
Jan 21, 2008, 04:58 AM
Hi I've had a 19 inch widescreen display from hanns-g for around 2 years now and i've noticed that every so often the screen like gets sort of frequency looking waves . . . its really hard to explain its like it seems as if a connection isn't good or something or like loose but i've looked at it and everything is right . . . i have a macbook with a vga to mini dv adapter and i'd actually rather get the digital connection but thats besides the point. Anyway when i click like 100 times in a row on the website toolbar where you'd enter an address the problem gets really bad . . . at first i was thinking its cause i dropped it a couple times but I don't understand how it could be that because it gets worse during certain times while doing certain things . . . someone please help me thanks

AppleNewton
Jan 21, 2008, 11:40 AM
does it also produce "scan lines" like diagonal scan lines on greyish backgrounds or lighter backgrounds (yellows, blues, greys) ?

cuz i had a 28" Hanns-g and it did that with my MacPro and i had a few different monitors and that was the only one that did it.

so im thinking, its Hanns-g, theyre not really a quality brand as they are consumer priced brand. nice monitor for the price but quality wasnt their nature or game.

id see if maybe you can hook it up to another macbook or something to see if it replicates, if it does, its the monitor.

:apple: