Jan 21, 2008, 11:02 PM
Apparently, this must be my problem. My adapter caught on fire, and I had to put it out. When I tried to charge my battery with a new adapter, it would not charge. I got another battery, (old one from a friend), that apparently had some juice left on it. The computer turned on no problem, and I used it for about 20 minutes when I noticed that the battery was slowly dying, and that it would not charge again. Now, its dead again. It will not charge. Does this sound like a logic board problem? Who can I contact?