Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LukeDeFian

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 5, 2007
PROBLEM:

people, help me!
i'm realy desperate now...

let me tell ya'll what is happening:
a little time ago, I've tried to make a call, and there were no sound feedback, like, my iPhone didn't made the call soud (the one whene you are waiting to the person pick up the phone), then, when the call was picked, there was no sound at all, I couldn't here anything. I've started to get worried...

Then, i've noticed, that the keyboard wasn't clicking anymore, the iPod wasn't playing... so, my iPhone is NOT EMMITING ANY KIND OF SOUNDS, including the persons voice, when I call...

BUT, there is only ONE thing that makes sound in my phone. The ringtones. They play fine, but only the call ringtones, not the messege ones.

So, i've just restore (1.1.1), and jailbreaked/activated, and NOTHING HAPPENED... every thing is the same, no sound at all...

Peopl, what should I do, i'm realy freaking out now

EDIT: MY GOD, EVERYTHING WORKS WITH THE HEADPHONE!!!
EVERYTHING, YOUTUBE, THE CLIKERS, THE MUSIC...
but without headphones, nothing makes any noise...

HELLLP

SOLUTION:

i've found out that to make it work again, you must put and take off your headphone from the iPhone jack frenecticly uehhehahaha

the sounds started to come back with time, first a few keyboard cliks, then i've started petty much to press every thing and the sounds came back again..

weheee

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.