PDA

View Full Version : Small showing @ Apple Store

foofan
Oct 16, 2003, 02:33 PM
I decided to watch today's iTunes presentation at an Apple store in CT. i was expecting a bunch of people. I got there 10mins before it started and I was the only there to watch it. Once it started about 4 other guys showed up. When I got there i decided to sit on a stool at the genius bar. The other guys just stood and watched while all the chairs were empty in front of the screen. At first i felt embarrassed that hardly anyone showed up. Once the show started I forgot about all that and enjoyed the show. I thought it was really cool to be able to watch a live broadcast on a big screen at the store. I would defintely do it again. I hope more people decide to show up.

MacsRgr8
Oct 16, 2003, 03:33 PM
Wish I could come over....

jer2665
Oct 16, 2003, 04:36 PM
yeah, i wanted to go, but had to work. plus some of the "mac geniuses" at that westfarm store bother me :)

foofan
Oct 16, 2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by jer2665
yeah, i wanted to go, but had to work. plus some of the "mac geniuses" at that westfarm store bother me :)

I rarely go to westfarms, but I sat at the presentation today for 75 mins. The people that worked there were very nice when I arrived and no one bothered me at all while watching the show.

In what way do they bother you?

CrackedButter
Oct 16, 2003, 05:30 PM
Funny suggestive winks maybe ;).