PDA

View Full Version : TRADE: My 16GB iPod touch (with accessories) for your 8GB iPhone

JohnnyQuest
Jan 23, 2008, 06:38 PM
I have a 16GB iPod touch (1.1.3 with apps, Incase black protective cover, Power Support anti-glare protector) and would like to trade for an unopened 8GB iPhone. I have the original box and all the stuff it came with. There are NO MAJOR scratches on the back, just normal ones from my iPod sock. The screen has no issues nor scratches. It's been used since Christmas day, but looks new.

rhyx
Jan 23, 2008, 08:37 PM
You'll probably be better off trying to sell your Touch out right. I don't think anyone would have an unopened iPhone.

phungy
Jan 23, 2008, 08:38 PM
Did you also post this on Craigslist? I saw a very similar ad (http://gainesville.craigslist.org/ele/549452511.html)...

JohnnyQuest
Jan 23, 2008, 08:55 PM
Yes, same ad. Just seeing if anyone locally was willing.

phungy
Jan 23, 2008, 09:14 PM
Cybergypsy has an opened 8GB iPhone but she doesn't want an iPod Touch, she will trade even for a 4GB iPhone. So if you can a hold of one of them, that'll work out for both of you.

greendragonslim
Jan 24, 2008, 12:53 PM
Hi, I just noticed this thread and if you happen to be interested in a custom firmware psp with a bunch of extras I can give you a link to pictures and more info. I'm not going to list details because chances are that your not interested.

JohnnyQuest
Jan 24, 2008, 02:46 PM
Hi, I just noticed this thread and if you happen to be interested in a custom firmware psp with a bunch of extras I can give you a link to pictures and more info. I'm not going to list details because chances are that your not interested.

Cybergypsy has an opened 8GB iPhone but she doesn't want an iPod Touch, she will trade even for a 4GB iPhone. So if you can a hold of one of them, that'll work out for both of you.

I want to get rid of my touch so I can get a iPhone, thus the trade. Thanks for the offer, but I do not need nor want a PSP.

EHUnlucky7x9@ao
Jan 24, 2008, 09:58 PM
PM what your outright selling price would be for the Touch. I have an 8Gb Touch and I'm looking to upgrade a bit. When was it purchased again? What date? Just so i know how long the warranty is on that.

greendragonslim
Jan 24, 2008, 11:27 PM
Yea, I didn't think that You would want it, but I thought that I would still offer.