Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphonenotify

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
I have not pre-ordered my macbook air, as I plan on going to a retail location. I am a student, so I will be in school. I would like to get it right away to work on a movie for school (iMovie). When do you think it will come out? What should I do? Do you know when it will be available? Have you seen any posters? If any of you have a solid, reliable answer I encourage you to share.

Thanks for your advice.

kabunaru

Jan 28, 2008
I have not pre-ordered my macbook air, as I plan on going to a retail location. I am a student, so I will be in school. I would like to get it right away to work on a movie for school (iMovie). When do you think it will come out? What should I do? Do you know when it will be available? Have you seen any posters? If any of you have a solid, reliable answer I encourage you to share.

Thanks for your advice.

I think it would be in stores on Wednesday. :)
Have fun with your MacBook Air. :)

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
There is already a thread discussing this;) Next time use the search function to see if a thread has already been created.

Thread Link

iphonenotify

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
Sorry, I figured such. I am so lazy.

Admins have my permission to delete this thread (not that they need it). Consider this thread dead.

Thanks for being kind.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.