PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Apple will release the Air on Tuesday or Wednesday?

iphonenotify
Jan 28, 2008, 08:42 PM
I have not pre-ordered my macbook air, as I plan on going to a retail location. I am a student, so I will be in school. I would like to get it right away to work on a movie for school (iMovie). When do you think it will come out? What should I do? Do you know when it will be available? Have you seen any posters? If any of you have a solid, reliable answer I encourage you to share.

Thanks for your advice.

kabunaru
Jan 28, 2008, 08:46 PM
I have not pre-ordered my macbook air, as I plan on going to a retail location. I am a student, so I will be in school. I would like to get it right away to work on a movie for school (iMovie). When do you think it will come out? What should I do? Do you know when it will be available? Have you seen any posters? If any of you have a solid, reliable answer I encourage you to share.

Thanks for your advice.

I think it would be in stores on Wednesday. :)
Have fun with your MacBook Air. :)

iphonenotify
Jan 28, 2008, 08:48 PM
I think it would be in stores on Wednesday. :)
Have fun with your MacBook Air. :)

Thanks, but how do you know? I have heard two conflicting opinions (facts?)

JML42691
Jan 28, 2008, 08:51 PM
There is already a thread discussing this;) Next time use the search function to see if a thread has already been created.

Thread Link (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=422829)

iphonenotify
Jan 28, 2008, 08:54 PM
Sorry, I figured such. I am so lazy.

Admins have my permission to delete this thread (not that they need it). Consider this thread dead.

Thanks for being kind.