PDA

View Full Version : macbook pro and macook air content.

morethanblood
Jan 30, 2008, 10:33 AM
i dont know if anyone has asked this question yet but, if the MBA's are tartgeted to such a specific demographic, why does there seem to be concern about a new macbook pro competing with macbook airs?

the only reson i can find is that the MBP(right now) is only $200 more than the MBA which may cause people to think "why not just spend the extra 200 and get a pro?", but still if portability is so important to the targeted audience this shouldn't make a huge impact.

elmo151
Jan 30, 2008, 10:39 AM
i dont know if anyone has asked this question yet but, if the MBA's are tartgeted to such a specific demographic, why does there seem to be concern about a new macbook pro competing with macbook airs?

the only reson i can find is that the MBP(right now) is only $200 more than the MBA which may cause people to think "why not just spend the extra 200 and get a pro?", but still if portability is so important to the targeted audience this shouldn't make a huge impact.

portability, battery life, intended ude.

what are you using your machine for? do you have a second computer or WiFi setup?

lots of reasons for te AirBook.