View Full Version : Buy NOW or WAIT

Jan 30, 2008, 12:44 PM
I definitely want an apple TV. Is it better to wait till version 2 is shipping and already included or should I just buy a version 1 ATV and do the free upgrade?

Wasn't sure if the hardware components on the inside would be any different.

Jan 30, 2008, 12:53 PM
buy now. my understanding is that it's only a software update (delayed for another week or 2) which will be the only change.