Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ashjamben

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 28, 2007
Shanghai, China
so i have a 5G ipod and decided i don't use it to its full potential, so i've started adding album covers, adding videos, adding photos and buying/playing more games.

ahhh... good old solitaire. i started to play it about a week ago on the bus and have been addicted since, and play it pretty much every time i'm on the bus (at least once a day).

so today i finally completed it. i'd used all the available cards and just had to put the cards into the respective piles, which takes quite awhile :p the anticipation was killing me, i couldn't wait to complete it and see what goodies awaited my completion. the last king just needed to be added to its pile, and then it happened...

'We Have A Winner!'

thats it! i felt like i'd been cheated out of a good few hours of playing this game. c'mon apple, you could have at least had some nice like video or something, i'm definetly gonna complain to steve jobs about this...

i joke, of course ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.