PDA

View Full Version : Check this monster out...


mangoman
Oct 20, 2003, 05:30 PM
Anybody had your Safari screen look like THIS before? Only thing I changed on my system today was turning on some Greek and Japanese fonts in Suitcase to work on a project in several different languages.

What the....??

mangoman
Oct 20, 2003, 05:32 PM
Sorry. Didn't attach the PDF:

shadowfax
Oct 20, 2003, 05:55 PM
heh, that's pretty outrageous, man. did you try changing your language settings back? and the classic repair permissions?

btw, here is a more convenient jpg for people who prefer that:

mangoman
Oct 20, 2003, 05:58 PM
thanks for the JPG alternative, SF. No, haven't tried closing those fonts jet. It's just been on a few web pages. Most are OK. Apple's site is especially alllllll f'd up.

Man, I'm startin' to hate this translation project. 13 languages in all.

Dreadnought
Oct 21, 2003, 11:53 AM
That's all I got to say! :D

Stike
Oct 21, 2003, 12:24 PM
Looks like you´re... OUTNUMBERED!
:D

Sorry!! *huahhaahah*

Fukui
Oct 21, 2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by mangoman
Anybody had your Safari screen look like THIS before? Only thing I changed on my system today was turning on some Greek and Japanese fonts in Suitcase to work on a project in several different languages.

What the....??
Hmmmm, if I'm not mistaken, that looks like it might just be the binary language of moisture evaporators....

tjwett
Oct 21, 2003, 01:23 PM
i used to have this exact problem with Mail. all my mail would come to me like this and my Language setting seemed to be fine too. i used to copy and paste it into Text Edit and change the font or do something weird to read it. pain in the ass, dont remember how i got rid of it though. but yeah, exact same thing.

mangoman
Oct 21, 2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Stike
Looks like you´re... OUTNUMBERED!
:D

Sorry!! *huahhaahah*

Originally posted by Fukui
Hmmmm, if I'm not mistaken, that looks like it might just be the binary language of moisture evaporators....

If I wanted the smartass remarks, I would've titled the Subject appropriately.

shadowfax
Oct 21, 2003, 02:11 PM
that's "if i [had] wanted..." as long as we're being pissy bitches. :p

mangoman
Oct 21, 2003, 02:30 PM
I should've known that you would be here to correct me, ShadowFax.

Eat my crusty undies.

:p

Fukui
Oct 21, 2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by mangoman
If I wanted the smartass remarks, I would've titled the Subject appropriately.
Sorry, uncle owen made me do it. :)

Anyways... "Check this Monster" sounded funny to me, sorry. :(

shadowfax
Oct 21, 2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by mangoman
I should've known that you would be here to correct me, ShadowFax.

Eat my crusty undies.

:p hehehe, i'll leave them for your mom, sorry.

idkew
Oct 21, 2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by mangoman
Anybody had your Safari screen look like THIS before? Only thing I changed on my system today was turning on some Greek and Japanese fonts in Suitcase to work on a project in several different languages.

What the....??

you messed with your fonts. you now have helvetica fractions being displayed instead of helvitca roman...

G5orbust
Oct 21, 2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by mangoman


Eat my crusty undies.



eww, dude! thats gross!

Though...I must ask...

How in the hell did they get crusty? Do you have the clap?