PDA

View Full Version : two kitties up for sale

AlphaTech
Apr 26, 2002, 04:23 PM
I have a pair of 18GB Seagate Cheetah hard drives (10,000 rpm, Ultra2Wide SCSI) that I am looking to sell. I also have an OrangeMicro FireWire/SCSI combo card (u2w SCSI inside and out, with three FireWire ports, two outside, one inside) that I will include (depending on how much I get offered).

I am thinking about $350 for both drives as well as the card. $10 for UPS ground shipping, anything faster will be by the going rate (of shipping). Check or money orders only please, since I don't have any way to use credit cards, and I think it's silly to have to pay extra for a service like paypal.

Email/contact me if you are interested in the items. Price is NOT set in stone, and I am willing to discuss it.

AlphaTech
Jul 19, 2002, 01:37 AM
These hard drives are still for sale... Willing to entertain any reasonable offer... Come on people, someone has to have a system that these would be good in.

menoinjun
Jul 19, 2002, 01:50 AM
I would love them, but I'm about to buy a motorcycle.

There goes my beer money.

-Pete

AlphaTech
Jul 19, 2002, 02:03 AM
Alright, what are you getting, and all that stuff... spill it.

I want to sell the hard drives since I haven't used them in a while, and I don't even have a SCSI system any longer. I would need to use the $$ for near future technology purchases. Such as OS X 10.2, new iPod and the like. Selling the drives will help.

Or maybe I will just use it to get a new set of handlebars for the Harley. Looking at a set of drag style bars... where the lines and such run through them. It would clean up the lines some. :D

MacAztec
Jul 19, 2002, 02:06 AM
I have an 18GB Seagate 10,000 RPM UltraWide SCSI drive. I think it could be for sale. Included, would be an ATTO Controller Card that came with my G4 500Mhz server.

I would say 250 for both

AlphaTech
Jul 19, 2002, 02:08 AM
Start your own thread for yours MacAztec, don't try to jack mine...

MacAztec
Jul 19, 2002, 02:20 AM
This thread has been hi-jacked by

:eek: :eek: MacAztec:eek: :eek:

AlphaTech
Jul 19, 2002, 02:24 AM
Don't make me go postal all over your aztec ass... :eek: :eek: :D :cool:

MacAztec
Jul 19, 2002, 02:25 AM
Dont get me started, big boy. I don't want to have to clean up your mess