Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bknykev

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 4, 2007
Hey guys, how often (if ever) does your iPod touch crash or the safari application crash? My iPod Touch 1.1.3 just crashed today. The iPod itself AND safari has crashed often before when it was jailbroken 1.1.2. I updated to a clean 1.1.3 thinking it would fix this problem. I'm just wondering if i'm alone on this and it's just the iPod? Thanks in advance.

beaker26

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2007
It happens somewhat often. I've noticed it'll happen when I'm looking at like a flickr page, I think it has something to do with the cache getting overloaded possibly. The thing I have noticed is it used to crash the music player, then safari but now if it even does it's just Safari that crashes.

cheekybobcat

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2007
U-S of A
It doesn't happen often at all to me but when it does I've noticed that the page I'm on has a lot of stuff on it and it take a while to load. I think the Touch is just being overloaded and sometimes can't handle the cyberload people are putting on it.

lpfearn

macrumors newbie
Dec 27, 2007
Crashing issue

I noticed when I first started using mine that it crashed as I was listening to music and surfing at the same time. It seems to work better for me if I do a complete shut down and then power back up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.