PDA

View Full Version : Macbook Air Transfer Question

ipodtouchy333
Feb 2, 2008, 05:43 PM
HI, I'm pretty new to macs and am thinking about getting a macbook air. I am wondering how some of my files such as iTunes can be transferred to my new air. I know you can have the Apple store do it but do I have to take my whole PC in to them. Just wondering...any help is appreciated. Thanks

aep42686
Feb 2, 2008, 05:48 PM
HI, I'm pretty new to macs and am thinking about getting a macbook air. I am wondering how some of my files such as iTunes can be transferred to my new air. I know you can have the Apple store do it but do I have to take my whole PC in to them. Just wondering...any help is appreciated. Thanks

the mba comes with a disk that you can install into your comp, and it lets you transfer wirelessly. it works on mac and pc

Anderson3133
Feb 2, 2008, 05:55 PM
the mba comes with a disk that you can install into your comp, and it lets you transfer wirelessly. it works on mac and pc

You cant do wireless music transfer. But, what you can do is have Apple do it, that way if there are any issues, you can have them fix it and what not.

aep42686
Feb 2, 2008, 06:00 PM
You cant do wireless music transfer. But, what you can do is have Apple do it, that way if there are any issues, you can have them fix it and what not.

i thought u could do music because in the initial set up you can transfer your old comp files

Anderson3133
Feb 2, 2008, 06:01 PM
i thought u could do music because in the initial set up you can transfer your old comp files

Yeah you can, but i meant wirelessly