Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 16, 2007
Guys i am actually going to be traveling with my MBA tomorrow on an airplane. Stores dont have many options for cases. I have a leftover incase soft case leftover from my macbook pro. I usally put my macbook pro in that and tossed it in my backpack that also has my second government laptop. The incase case is obviously loose and not sure how well it will protect the mba with the second computer. What are some cases that i can buy in a store that will work better?

srt4cane

macrumors member
Aug 25, 2007
haha...robrose...do you have anything else to do besides attempt to mock the decisions people make with THEIR hard-earned money? Obviously you aren't interested in the product, so how about enough of your annoying posts and allowing other people with constructive feedback to respond.

To the OP:

I've been looking high and low for a suitable case and the only one I'm considering thus far is the macbook air-specific cases from belkin. Unfortunately, until those come out, we're stuck with loose fitting sleeves for those porky macbook/pros :p

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 16, 2007
Looks like my old pro one will have to do. Normally if its just the my macbook, i do not care for a case since the backpack has a slot for a laptop. Its just when i carry my government laptop with me that i worry about getting dents or dings.

haha...robrose...do you have anything else to do besides attempt to mock the decisions people make with THEIR hard-earned money? Obviously you aren't interested in the product, so how about enough of your annoying posts and allowing other people with constructive feedback to respond.

To the OP:

I've been looking high and low for a suitable case and the only one I'm considering thus far is the macbook air-specific cases from belkin. Unfortunately, until those come out, we're stuck with loose fitting sleeves for those porky macbook/pros :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.