Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitter

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
Apple released new versions of the iPhone and iPod touch today and I for one am extremely mad about it. I bought a 16GB when it came out thinking..."OK this is as good as I can get. An iPhone just dosn't have the space for me, so an iPod touch will provide th most space."

Now the iPhone is 16GB, the same as my iPod...PLUS PHONE. I would have waited and bought an iPhone if I knew Apple would release a new version with more space. And even if I didn't get an iPhone, I would have bought the 32GB iPod touch over the 16GB iPod touch any day. What gives, Apple?!

Is anyone else pissed off like I am?

Bitter.

swiftaw

macrumors 603
Jan 31, 2005
Omaha, NE, USA
Apple released new versions of the iPhone and iPod touch today and I for one am extremely mad about it. I bought a 16GB when it came out thinking..."OK this is as good as I can get. An iPhone just dosn't have the space for me, so an iPod touch will provide th most space."

Now the iPhone is 16GB, the same as my iPod...PLUS PHONE. I would have waited and bought an iPhone if I knew Apple would release a new version with more space. And even if I didn't get an iPhone, I would have bought the 32GB iPod touch over the 16GB iPod touch any day. What gives, Apple?!

Is anyone else pissed off like I am?

What, you assumed Apple would never update their products just because you bought one and never wanted it to be outdated? Dream on.

Mac In School

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2007
I know how you feel. I bought an Avalanche in 2002, assuming Chevy would stop coming out with new cars. Imagine how pissed I was when they released a 2003 Avalanche, then another one every year since.

An outrage, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.