Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Play-Asia has the Dual Shock 3 Wireless Controller for PS3 Black and Ceramic White for $59.9 + $6 shipping = ~$65 shipped.

These are Japan version but reportedly also work on US version of PS3.

You can buy Dual Shock 3 from Play-Asia ~$65 shipped.

check the links.

Black Dual Shock 3

Ceramic White Dual Shock 3

If you want to import one its a great deal.

Do you want it now or can you wait till April ish? I've had mine for a while, I love it, but I wouldnt pay to import one if I didn't get mine for the low price of free.

They will more than likely cost the same as regular controllers do now, they will phase out the standard non DS3 controllers when the DS3 is released here.

Ed

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
paid €50 off ebay for one including shipping. The normal six-axis is around the same price here so it wasnt too painful. I just wish I went with black instead of white though.

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
paid €50 off ebay for one including shipping. The normal six-axis is around the same price here so it wasnt too painful. I just wish I went with black instead of white though.

I'll trade you one of my black ones for your white one :)

I would like to have 1 of each :p

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Nah, I was thinking of using it as an excuse / justification to trade in my 40GB and get a White ceramic PS3 when they are launched finally....

You wouldn't want to take my money spending excuse away from me would you ? :D (like I need an excuse sat typing on a macbook air ;) )

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Nah, I was thinking of using it as an excuse / justification to trade in my 40GB and get a White ceramic PS3 when they are launched finally....

You wouldn't want to take my money spending excuse away from me would you ? :D (like I need an excuse sat typing on a macbook air ;) )

As if either of us would need excuses, I have 24 PS3 games now... Thats not including PSN downloads :eek:

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place

asxtb

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2005
That's rather expensive. I should start selling them for $55! :D

I love how on the site it says free delivery in Japan! Spend 6500 yen and get free delivery or.... Go to the store and buy one for 5000. Hmm....

periphera

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
That's rather expensive. I should start selling them for $55! :D

I love how on the site it says free delivery in Japan! Spend 6500 yen and get free delivery or.... Go to the store and buy one for 5000. Hmm....

I m in front of the line then :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.