PDA

View Full Version : All regions: Any MBA Shipment After Feb 6th And Whose Order Got Stuck Also?

Magguss
Feb 8, 2008, 07:16 AM
Hi all!

As we have a lot of people with status 'prepared for shipping' in Europe since Feb 5th, my question is whether someone got to 'shipped' since Feb 6th.

We all know that Chinese New Year is taking place right now, but according to the Apple hotline that should cause no delays ... :confused:

If some of you can confirm that there were also shipments on Feb 7th or today, that would be very useful!

Thanks

dexpot
Feb 8, 2008, 07:17 AM
Yep, fine question.

killercheung
Feb 8, 2008, 10:53 AM
Mine ordered at Jan 18 still NOT YET SHIPPED.......

Magguss
Feb 8, 2008, 12:13 PM
Any other people waiting?

Enrico
Feb 8, 2008, 12:33 PM
Prepared for shipment since early 4th.

deniser
Feb 8, 2008, 01:01 PM
Although I have not ordered the MBA .My MB which came yesterday is being replaced. It is not CTO and shows fast ship EMEA. Apple put the order in last night. On the website they are showing 24 hours to ship. On my status and email from Apple, shipping is the 13th. From what I have read about the Chinese New Year, they go back to work 5 days after the event which is the 13th.

rbcb
Feb 8, 2008, 02:48 PM
prepared to ship since 4th..

Magguss
Feb 9, 2008, 05:10 AM
prepared to ship since 4th..

Yeah, exactly the same for me and so many others, too!

Apart from that, Apple hotline was able to tell me a reference number for TNT or UPS (couldn't tell me which one it is ... :confused:) but the number isn't working at all (even if I drop the last two digits of it)!

And both of the guys I talked to told me that they'll send details of current status to my eMail address, but not one of them arrived (yes, they have the correct address in their computer!).

As this is my first order at Apple, I've already lost faith in them totally ... :(

Cheers,

Magguss

ozthegweat
Feb 9, 2008, 06:21 AM
Mine's prepared for shipment since Feb 6th.

shuffles
Feb 9, 2008, 07:39 AM
Mine still says 'Prepare for Shipment'

Magguss
Feb 9, 2008, 09:46 AM
Okay, shipping continues today ... ;)