PDA

View Full Version : safari taleo looping not loading troubleshooting

phillman98
Feb 9, 2008, 09:37 AM
My computer specs:
I have a macbook with Safari 3.0.4 and OS 10.4.11 and IE 5.2 for mac (which I understand is the latest possible version albeit from 2001)

Problem:
Taleo is a popular applet used my many corporations in their careers section. It allows candidates to apply and upload their resume.

I am having trouble applying and sometimes even viewing taleo applets. Anyone else having this problem? I have even tried firefox and IE (which is better but still has problems of its own). Ideally I would like this all to work on Safari. Can anyone offer help or some suggestions?

Thanks!

Paul

palmharbor
Oct 6, 2012, 05:12 PM
TALEO is not completely compatible with any Mac Browser.. asks for a user name and password in an endless loop,submit button missing.
I let Taleo know on Twitter that they are excluding Mac Users from applying for work...I posted negative things about them...they started following me
to see what I would say and I block it. No time to help mac users but time enough to follow people who tell the truth.
10.6.2012:(

jared_kipe
Oct 6, 2012, 05:49 PM
TALEO is not completely compatible with any Mac Browser.. asks for a user name and password in an endless loop,submit button missing.
I let Taleo know on Twitter that they are excluding Mac Users from applying for work...I posted negative things about them...they started following me
to see what I would say and I block it. No time to help mac users but time enough to follow people who tell the truth.
10.6.2012:(

I'd just like to point out that generally, the people who 'follow' on twitter (marketing) are usually very different from the people who would need to fix this problem (developers).