PDA

View Full Version : MBA complaints - Non owners - STOP!

ddd269
Feb 9, 2008, 04:28 PM
I've had my MBA for about a week now and I love it. I haven't had any problems with my MBA. There have been posts about issues with the MBA (mostly battery, charging, and few other problems not worth mentioning).

I'm sure that many will agree with me when I say that for a 1st gen unit, this is an awesome computer. If you think about it, Apple has done a tremendous job at bringing these cutting edge devices - MBA, iPhone, to name a few.

It is expected and encouraged to post problems and issues when owners of such device encounter problems. That is why these forums exist.

What I can't stand are the comments of immature, non-constructive forum members (especially the non-owners). Comments such as "I would return it immediately, you would expect better for a $$$ machine" or "You should return the unit and wait until all bugs are fixed" or better yet "We should expect more from a company such as Apple"

They are free to express as they wish, but I think a certain discretion is required when posting. Comments about specific devices should be left to owners/users of such device and not to spectators, especially with negative comments.

It really ticks me off when I'm reading an interesting thread and I have to sift through the non-constructive, negative junk (about 70%).

Is it just me or do others feel like I do? :confused:

mkrishnan
Feb 9, 2008, 04:29 PM
There are enough threads about this... please use one.