Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jasca

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 1, 2002
Ylivieska, Finland
Think twice if you're going to install Adobe Acrobat 6 Professional on Panther. Panther lost every additional icons from the Dock after AA6Prof install. FontBook doesn't start correctly any more (it won't find any font or font sets). It could be a File Vault bug too, because I just decrypted my Home folder before that all happened. Does anybody know how to fix my FontBook? If I reinstall Panther do I have to install all applications again? Thanx for you help!

I'm running Panther on TiBook 867MHz, 512MB RAM, external ADS firewire/USB2 case with 160GB HD, firewire/USB2 Plextor PX-708UF.

ericsenf

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2003
Running Successfully

Just wanted to post a follow up stating we are running Acrobat 6 Pro + Panther on 3 systems now. Two have been upgrades and one was a clean build of Panther and the Adobe CS Pro.

2x PowerMac G4s
1x 15" Al. PowerBook.

ericsenf

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2003
I have decided not to use File Vault until 10.3.1. I cannot afford to loose my data and want others to discover problems with this one first. I'll experiment with eveyrthing else <grin>.

Cheers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.