PDA

View Full Version : 5 mins to go!!!!!


rayzor
Oct 24, 2003, 04:55 AM
!!!!!

cb911
Oct 24, 2003, 05:05 AM
what are you talking about? :confused:

apple.com.au stil says 12hrs... it's released 9am on the 25th here in Aus you know...;)

pjtro2
Oct 24, 2003, 09:30 AM
It's here.... :D

Mr. Anderson
Oct 24, 2003, 09:36 AM
Where did you see that?

I get this at the US Apple store...

D

pjtro2
Oct 24, 2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
Where did you see that?

I get this at the US Apple store...

D

From Apple.com, It's Past 8pm Friday here in Australia.... One small joy being in a galaxy far far away (that happens to be in a different time zone) :D

Apple.com.au still has:

iGav
Oct 24, 2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by pjtro2
One small joy being in a galaxy far far away (that happens to be in a different time zone) :D


one small joy.... :confused: :eek:

you get to celebrate Christmas sooner than almost everyone else as well.... greedy so and so's.... :eek: :p :p :p

pjtro2
Oct 24, 2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by iGAV
one small joy.... :confused: :eek:

you get to celebrate Christmas sooner than almost everyone else as well.... greedy so and so's.... :eek: :p :p :p
Have you ever tried eating a traditional Christmas dinner in 40 degree heat??? (that's 104 degrees for our imperial friends...) .. It was a novelty when I lived in London to actually have a Christmas dinner in context to the weather... Mind you that could have been any month except August in London. :D

iGav
Oct 24, 2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by pjtro2
Have you ever tried eating a traditional Christmas dinner in 40 degree heat??? (that's 104 degrees for our imperial friends...) .. It was a novelty when I lived in London to actually have a Christmas dinner in context to the weather... Mind you that could have been any month except August in London. :D

heheh... you got that right... although this year we've been right up there temp wise with the med.... ;)

You know what they say though... record hot summer... record cold winter.... ;) bring it all on Jack!! ;) :D :p

Giaguara
Oct 24, 2003, 11:07 AM
Awww ... well lucky him. A reason to live in Australia. :)

And mine still hasn't been shipped. :(

But ... a few more posts and I'll get to use the avatar here, today. Before Panther's out here (CST) .. ;) :p