Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pjtro2

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Thar She Blows!

It's here.... :D

Attachments

• its_here.jpg
    its_here.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 434

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Where did you see that?

I get this at the US Apple store...

D

Attachments

• picture 2.jpg
    picture 2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 423

pjtro2

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
Where did you see that?

I get this at the US Apple store...

D

From Apple.com, It's Past 8pm Friday here in Australia.... One small joy being in a galaxy far far away (that happens to be in a different time zone) :D

Apple.com.au still has:

Attachments

• its_almost_here.jpg
    its_almost_here.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 406

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
Originally posted by pjtro2
One small joy being in a galaxy far far away (that happens to be in a different time zone) :D

one small joy.... :confused: :eek:

you get to celebrate Christmas sooner than almost everyone else as well.... greedy so and so's.... :eek: :p :p :p

pjtro2

macrumors member
Oct 12, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Originally posted by iGAV
one small joy.... :confused: :eek:

you get to celebrate Christmas sooner than almost everyone else as well.... greedy so and so's.... :eek: :p :p :p
Have you ever tried eating a traditional Christmas dinner in 40 degree heat??? (that's 104 degrees for our imperial friends...) .. It was a novelty when I lived in London to actually have a Christmas dinner in context to the weather... Mind you that could have been any month except August in London. :D

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
Originally posted by pjtro2
Have you ever tried eating a traditional Christmas dinner in 40 degree heat??? (that's 104 degrees for our imperial friends...) .. It was a novelty when I lived in London to actually have a Christmas dinner in context to the weather... Mind you that could have been any month except August in London. :D

heheh... you got that right... although this year we've been right up there temp wise with the med.... ;)

You know what they say though... record hot summer... record cold winter.... ;) bring it all on Jack!! ;) :D :p

Giaguara

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2002
Awww ... well lucky him. A reason to live in Australia. :)

And mine still hasn't been shipped. :(

But ... a few more posts and I'll get to use the avatar here, today. Before Panther's out here (CST) .. ;) :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.