PDA

View Full Version : 32 gb Touches in Canada

AppleCrisp
Feb 10, 2008, 11:22 PM
Hi,
I recently went to an Apple Store in Canada to purchase the 32 gig Touch and the guy working there said that they had no idea when they would get them. Is this just this store that hasn't received them or has no store in Canada received them yet? Also, does anyone know when they might arrive? Thanks in advance.

juanster
Feb 10, 2008, 11:24 PM
i would say around two weeks, best buy and future shop's got them on pre-sale already, they have an estimated release of feb 22nd in their website...

AppleCrisp
Feb 10, 2008, 11:34 PM
i would say around two weeks, best buy and future shop's got them on pre-sale already, they have an estimated release of feb 22nd in their website...

thanks for the answer... but those stores usually get apple products later than Apple does, on the Apple Canada site you can order a 32 gig touch and it ships in 1-2 days. So they must be arriving to Apple Stores soon, right?

juanster
Feb 10, 2008, 11:41 PM
thanks for the answer... but those stores usually get apple products later than Apple does, on the Apple Canada site you can order a 32 gig touch and it ships in 1-2 days. So they must be arriving to Apple Stores soon, right?

you are right, I would think so yeah, maybe by the end of the week? remember last year for the 16 and 8 touches they got to some BB even before the apple store in the states... but we all know things are different up here