PDA

View Full Version : Mac OS 10.3 Panther

MacBytes
Oct 24, 2003, 12:27 PM
Category: Reviews
Link: Mac OS 10.3 Panther (http://www.applelegal.com/comments.php?id=78_0_1_0_C)

Posted on MacBytes.com (http://www.macbytes.com)

Approved by Mudbug

Laslo Panaflex
Oct 24, 2003, 01:00 PM
Hunh? Is this link busted?

edesignuk
Oct 24, 2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Laslo Panaflex
Hunh? Is this link busted?
Nope, works 4 me.

Laslo Panaflex
Oct 24, 2003, 01:20 PM
Works for me now too. But when I posted it there was no info about panther, just the sidebar and title bar of the website. wierd.

AppleLegal
Oct 24, 2003, 01:44 PM
Hi- yeah we have been having dbase problems with powweb sorry if you can't see content at times.

mrl14
Oct 24, 2003, 01:45 PM
What a waste of a link. I happen to be using IE and can't use anything else at this moment, and they have the nerve to tell me I can't view the page? I thought we were over this tactic as something only PC Centric sites pull on us mac users.

(Yes i know there was a link to view the page, but I've already lost interest, not to mention that link didn't even work)

JohnHummel
Oct 24, 2003, 01:50 PM
All I'm getting is a sidebar. Tried with Safari at first (naturally) - sidebar. Tried with IE, bot a "virus warning - haha, you're just using Internet Explorer" - clicked the link - still just a sidebar.

Is there something I'm missing? I don't want to seem like a whining idiot (too late!), but I'm getting no love from Apple Legal.

Uh - the web site, not the actual legal department for Apple Computer, of course....

AppleLegal
Oct 24, 2003, 02:11 PM
mrl14@

well if i was getting paid to develop period i would have taken more time to make it ie as well, but hoenstly i don't have time in my college life to do so.

@JohnHummel

we have been having dbase problems with our host like i said two posts before yours

anyway sorry for the down time of the dbase.

crap freakboy
Oct 24, 2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by mrl14
What a waste of a link. I happen to be using IE and can't use anything else at this moment, and they have the nerve to tell me I can't view the page? I thought we were over this tactic as something only PC Centric sites pull on us mac users.

(Yes i know there was a link to view the page, but I've already lost interest, not to mention that link didn't even work)

may I suggest less coffee perhaps? :D

AppleLegal
Oct 24, 2003, 03:16 PM
our dbase is online once again, once again sorry for your access problems.

Nermal
Oct 24, 2003, 03:48 PM
Panther's been out for 48 minutes now and I don't have it yet :(

I might have to wait a week (I get paid on the first of the month), I don't think I can wait that long!

mainstreetmark
Oct 24, 2003, 05:03 PM
Yeah? My jerk friend ordered it like a week after I did, and he already got his and installed it. Mine won't be here until monday.