Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mac Panda

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 25, 2003
I think that this is really poor even by Dell's standards - i am gonna go mad on monday - this order will cancelled and i will refuse the product when or if it comes to my door.

I think Apple is trying to decrease their market share by doing this! I am disgusted! -

There should a note on their UK site to tell us why nothing has happened - if they don't want exposure how about a polite email to their customers explaining what is going on?

D

davrouk

Will you be entitled to a refund if you do this?

If so, I will be doing the same and giving my money to my local AppleCentre retailer on Monday for my copy!

MillieWales

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2003
UK
http://www.petitiononline.com/Appleuk/petition.html

We will get further by compaining together. By all means ring and shout, but that will give them the permission not to help you and to be blunt. Complain politely, and it makes life very difficult for them. You are, after all, only explaining the situation and asking for it to be rectified.

I worked in management for several years and loved the rude moaners as you just shut them down. When someone is totally calm and polite but has a really genuine complaint life became so much harder and the customer came out on top.

Think before going mad on Monday, you WILL NOT win.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.