Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CalMin

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 8, 2007
Figured, I'm studying for my MBA, so bought myself an MBA!

This thing rocks. I'm already loving and kicking myself for waiting so long.
:D

CalMin

Contributor
Original poster
Nov 8, 2007
Nice job! I guess it's time to update your sig then, huh?:cool:

Noted and done. :D

Good stuff...but how do you manage to use four computers?!

Good point. Nice problem to have though. :p

Actually, the iLamp is semi-retired. It's a thing of beauty and does light duty as a jukebox.

The iMac is my main machine.

The PowerBook is long in the tooth. I have wanted to update it for ages, but Apple refused to put out a sub-notebook until the Air. I love the MacBook's but some how they never felt like a true replacement for the 12" Powerbook. I didn't like the Air either - until I played with one at the Apple store. Then a mad wave of technolust hit me and I had to have it - despite it's shortcomings.

My wife will inherit the PowerBook, but if she doesn't want it then it's heading to eBay.

MBHockey

macrumors 601
Oct 4, 2003
Connecticut
yeah, i have to remember that not everyone is a 23 year old single male with no need for more than 1 computer :p

Enjoy the Air...i still haven't gotten to play with one!

DerJapaner

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2007
Am planning my trip to the US right now and want to make some purchases - question: are there usually enough MBA, TimeCapsule 1TB and ATV in the stores (in NYC) or do I have to pre-order in one way or the other?

Thanks in advance for letting me know. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.