PDA

View Full Version : ipod touch wont turn on

arl1989
Feb 18, 2008, 03:21 PM
This has happened to me twice and both times it was at work when it happened. My ipod works fine befor work an hour or so in i go to turn it on and it doesnt work now the first time it happened to turn it on I had to go home and plug it into my computer I am still at work now so I cant say this will work this time. My biggest problem is I just got it Friday should I take it back to the apple store? This is a bit crazy not being able to turn it on.

arl1989
Feb 18, 2008, 09:43 PM
So things just got better! I plugged the ipod into my computer when I got home from work and it started up like normal so I let it charge for two or so hours. later on tonight I decided to listen to music on the ipod and i was doing this for an hour or so when i heard a funny noise through the headphones when I looked at my ipod it was off and it wouldn't turn on agean, but this time it was really hot and beeping from the inside. I let it cool down and the beeping soon stopped but it still wont turn back on. I am going back to the apple store tomorrow I better not get any crap from them though I am frankly not happy with this whole situation seeing as how I just dropped 429.99 on this thing...