PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: 8GB iPhone w. Accesorries

berkleeboy210
Feb 19, 2008, 12:25 AM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might sell the iPhone, get a blackberry curve and buy a iPod Touch with the money I get from the iPhone.

I've had the iPhone since June 29, Launch Day. It's in great condition. I have a couple cases that I'll throw in the bundle. A Casemate, and a Crystal Jacket with the Film Screen Protector.

I still have the Original Box from the iPhone, Dock, Cable, Charger. The Original headphones broke, so I've been using the Vibe Duos with the Call Button.

Just wondering what I could get for all this.

The headphones are practically brand new and retail for 100. each case is 30 or so.

so I'm saying ballpark range of $350 shipped or maybe a little more/less.

taylorwilsdon
Feb 19, 2008, 12:32 AM
Let me call dibs. I'll pay $350 (does that include the V-modas?)

kuebby
Feb 19, 2008, 12:39 AM
$350 sounds low for everything, sorry taylorwilsdon. But without the headphones it sounds about right. I'd recommend you sell those separately, surely some current iPhone user is looking for a pair, and would net you more money.

If you decide to part out the cases I'd be interested in the screen protector, but I'm not exactly sure which one it is, could you post a link?

berkleeboy210
Feb 19, 2008, 12:56 AM
I'm probably gunna wait a week before I make any decision based on what happens with the SDK Announcements.

So your saying more so around $450ish including the headphones?

Here's a link to the screen protector.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=7E4EB91E&nplm=TN612LL/A

taylorwilsdon
Feb 19, 2008, 12:56 AM
$350 sounds low for everything, sorry taylorwilsdon. But without the headphones it sounds about right. I'd recommend you sell those separately, surely some current iPhone user is looking for a pair, and would net you more money.

If you decide to part out the cases I'd be interested in the screen protector, but I'm not exactly sure which one it is, could you post a link?

You can't really part out a screen protector :P They lose their stick after one application.

I believe the headphones are included but I'm still interested without them.

berkleeboy210
Feb 19, 2008, 01:04 AM
Agree about the Screen Protector. It would lose all it's stick by the time it arrived to you.

I'll post back in about a week with what I've decided. Taylor, I have your PM so I'll save that and reply to you in a week either way.

Thanks for your interest guys!

kuebby
Feb 19, 2008, 07:34 AM
Agree about the Screen Protector. It would lose all it's stick by the time it arrived to you.

Ok, I thought the screen protector was unused, my mistake.

Just curious, how much better did you find the Vibe Duos than the included headset?

phungy
Feb 19, 2008, 10:09 AM
Let me call dibs. I'll pay $350 (does that include the V-modas?)

Didn't you just sell your iPhone a few days ago on ebay for $475?

Mrbill317
Feb 19, 2008, 10:57 AM
I can offer a little more then 350