PDA

View Full Version : ADC 17" Studio Display for sale.

menoinjun
Apr 29, 2002, 07:45 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2020702925

It's in mint condition. If anyone on this site wins it, I'll split shipping with them.

Perfect for the new TiBook!!!

-Pete

kishba
Apr 29, 2002, 09:13 PM
oh my i so want that...

199 eh? that's a pretty good price

how does it look at the 1600x1200 res? is the refresh rate tolerable?

i am really wanting to buy this but my parents won't be back for a few days so i don't have access to their credit card until then

but as soon as i get it i will either buy it now or bid (with their consent of course)

menoinjun
Apr 29, 2002, 09:52 PM
With my Radeon 32mb DDR, the refresh rate isn't great at 1600x1200, but I am VERY picky. I hate anything less than 85hz. I now have a 21" CyberVision monitor, and am running at 1280x1024 at 85hz. I can go higher, but the refersh rate drops.

The Apple monitor is great because it's all digital, perfectly flat, and has an aperture grill. (like Mitsubishi Diamontron or Sony Trinitron)

It's a great monitor, and if want it, bid and like I said I'll split shipping with you.

Do you have an ADC mac?

-Pete

menoinjun
Apr 29, 2002, 09:53 PM
btw...there is one bid now, so I can't stop the auction...

Call your parents!! Bid then maybe send me a money order instead of PayPal. It's cool.

-Pete

kishba
Apr 29, 2002, 09:55 PM
yes i have an adc but its in use by my lcd

i am planning on getting a converter but i'll still have to convince my parents to lend me their credit card

*fingers crossed*

MacAztec
Apr 29, 2002, 09:57 PM
Kishba...would your parents be willing to lend ME their credit-card? :D

kishba
Apr 29, 2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by MacAztec
Kishba...would your parents be willing to lend ME their credit-card? :D

i'll certainly ask :)

menoinjun
Apr 29, 2002, 10:04 PM
kishba-

Do you have a dual headed video card? Are you going to run two monitors? I was just wondering on the converter you're talking about above.

Anyhoo, what's your signature about? Is it just bad grammar, or am I missing something? No offense.

-Pete

kishba
Apr 29, 2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by ptrauber
kishba-

Do you have a dual headed video card? Are you going to run two monitors? I was just wondering on the converter you're talking about above.

Anyhoo, what's your signature about? Is it just bad grammar, or am I missing something? No offense.

-Pete

actually i have two video cards-- the geforce2 in the agp slot and a dual headed ati card

i have two displays and have a free dvi port and would just get the apple converter or dviator

as for my sig... it's bad grammar of course but it's inspired by the craze that swept the internet awhile ago "all your base are belong to us" (i believe it was from an old game)

it's fitting... i'm always at a loss for money because of apple, yet i'm content with it :)

macstudent
Apr 29, 2002, 10:42 PM
How much was one of these new?

menoinjun
Apr 30, 2002, 02:01 AM
$499 for a new Apple 17" Studio Display when the last sold them.

-Pete