PDA

View Full Version : has anyone "clear bra"'d their ipod touch?

optimus prime
Feb 19, 2008, 04:29 PM
anyone?

iDAG
Feb 19, 2008, 08:15 PM
Would you care to explain what you mean by this because I and many others on here don't have a clue what you are talking about... :confused:

quicklook2
Feb 19, 2008, 09:08 PM
does it lift and separate?

amanda kathryn
Feb 19, 2008, 09:10 PM
i throw mine in my purse all the time and no scratches, it shouldn't scratch, it's glass. i wouldn't pay $20 for a plastic film that'll just scratch and look worse than the glass.

xXriderXx7
Feb 19, 2008, 09:11 PM
I googled it, and it seems to be a product of 3M, which is somewhat like an Invisible Shield, but more permanent. It says it is a paint protector.

But to answer the OP, not that I am aware of.

radpanic
Feb 19, 2008, 11:51 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

well I have the Invisible Shield if that's what you mean. I love it. Installation was kind of tricky and it took a few days for the air bubbles to work themselves out. Also, the iPod now feels almost "sticky" but I feel a lot more comfortable knowing its fully protected. I highly recommend it if you want to protect you device without changing its sleek look and feel.

Bmizz
Feb 20, 2008, 11:06 AM
I did it and love it. I used the iWrap which is just like a 3m clear bra for a car.

mrweirdo
Feb 21, 2008, 03:15 PM
can i get one of these clear bras on a hottie girl :D

all jokes aside I would just probably go with the invisible touch. It seems to be pretty universal too and best of helps hide finger smudges on the screen something that most other films don't even do.