Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikebook pro

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 31, 2008
I've never owned my own digital camera but have messed around with many.

I'm looking for a decent entry level camera where I can upload videos and edit them for personal use.

if anyone knows of anything under $250 would be great. :)

gloryofgreece

macrumors member
Feb 6, 2008
seattle
I kinda like the new corolla, except that it does not look as good as honda civic. Corolla's interior looks really boring, and not very fun to drive.

My mom wont let me buy a new car this year, cuz she wanna me drive the old subie, until it dies :confused:

Now I think i just might as well wait until the next civic update...
anyone have any idea of when that will happen? Hopefully before the new MBP come out :D

:apple::apple: ;) :apple::apple:

aross99

macrumors 68000
Dec 17, 2006
East Lansing, MI
Personally, I like the Kodak line of Digital cameras. They work great with my Mac, and the videos you can take with them come out awesome. I used one to take a video of my Daughters gymnastics performance, and even uploaded it to my apple TV. It looks great.

Kodak has done an awesome job transitioning from the old film cameras into the digital world.

They have many models to choose from, from small pocket cameras, to mid sized 5x optical zoom, and larger 10-12x optical zooms.

I have recommend many to my family and friends, and they all have been happy with them. Especially the V, M, and Z series.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.